Designed for both Outdoor and Indoor use, the Outdoor 5 can be placed almost anywhere. Built with Engineered Wood on the outside, Western Red Canadian Cedar on the inside, wall insulation, double pane glass, and weather-resistant windows and roof, the Outdoor 5 can withstand the elements. The Outdoor 5 is also overpowered with four True Wave® Full Spectrum heaters for a total of 2,000 watts of full-spectrum infrared. We use our True Wave Far Infrared heaters on the back walls, sidewalls, under the bench and in the floor. We also add a floor tile to the floor for easy cleaning.
• Medical Grade Chromotherapy Included.
• Bluetooth/MP3/Aux Audio with USB charging connection.
• Reservation mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future.
• ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the industry.
• Flawless furniture grade cabinetry with thick double pane glass to create a beautiful unique design.
• Comprehensive 5-year warranty on the sauna cabin and Limited Lifetime Warranty on the components and heaters.
• Easy Installation (normally about 90 minutes).